What items are returnable?
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
What items are non-refundable?
- Customs, Free gifts, promotional items, clearance items, gift cards
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for returns
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)?
- If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I return?
- To start a return, send an email to email@example.com.
- You will receive an email from us confirming your return request.
- We will walk you through the return process and help in any way possible.
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. In this unlikely circumstance, you can exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
**Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your product to reach you may vary.
**If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1. Securely pack all the returned items, along with a print off of your confirmation of purchase email and securely in a box. You can use the box the items arrived in or another box if you prefer.
2. Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package. The return address for the package:
Post Shields, Inc
20 S Main St
Janesville, Wisconsin, 53545, US
4. You will receive an email as soon as we received your items, and when the refund is approved.
To start a return, send an email to email@example.com.